Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 14, 2007

More Laughing




This is about 3 minutes of Max laughing. It's a bit long, but the cutest thing I've ever seen. Not much new to write about. Max is doing great - getting bigger and stonger every day it seems like. He seems to be making good progress with his at-home therapy sessions. We're getting a lot more laughs out of him, he loves standing up and looking all around him, he wants to be faced out where he can see people, he loves to play and he loves to be entertained by his mommy and daddy. His personality is getting really cute.

5 Comments:

At Sun Jan 14, 09:09:00 PM PST, Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute! If that won't make you smile-nothing will! And I got a kick out of seeing John with him, too! Adam says to tell him hi!
Max is such a happy boy-I just love him!

 
At Mon Jan 15, 07:07:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so precious! His laugh is the BEST! John cracks me up! I love it. Max is getting so active. It's hard to concentrate in church when you're holding him because he's so darn funny! I probably missed half the sermon yesterday! He's so great!

 
At Mon Jan 15, 07:06:00 PM PST, Blogger aWare said...

Sign me up for the Max Fan Club! this stuff is hillarious! what a sweet daddy! That belly is precious!

 
At Tue Jan 16, 05:43:00 PM PST, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

Our sound isn't turned on on our computer and unfortunately I won't be able to turn it on till we get moved in to our condo! Ugh! Really wish I could listen to the video!

 
At Wed Jan 17, 11:02:00 AM PST, Blogger amber said...

I love it! There isn't anything more precious than the sound of a baby laughing. I'm trying to find a good time to call you, Kel. We are all sick here and I woke up with a touch of laryngitis.. all I can do is whisper! I'm dying to have a good long chat with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home