Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Contact number

Kelly asked me to put my cell phone number on here as a contact if the need arises. As you can imagine in time like this Kelly and John are so overwhelmed and exhausted, physically, mentally, and emotionally. They are still not ready for visitors and direct phone calls. When they have the energy they will be able to communicate with you more. Right now we are focused on them and what they need. That is why the comments on the blog are so special to them because they know that while they cannot communicate with you, you are communicating with our Father on their behalf. I know that they will cherish those for years to come. We as a family are also physically, mentally, and emotionally drained and exhausted. Everyone has been so wonderful. People have offered their homes for us to use and many other services for which we are all grateful. If you need to communicate with the family outside of commenting on the blog please e-mail me at kagreenrn2@earthlink.net. put max in the title in case I don't recognize your address. Also if the need arises my cell phone number is 901-201-0797. Please leave a message if I am unable to answer.

Thanks,
karie

7 Comments:

At Fri Aug 25, 04:27:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly and John,
We love you guys so much and love that precious baby boy that you guys brought into the world. Prayer is such a powerful thing! Know that you guys are not alone and that you have so many friends and family who are praying for Max on your behalf. We love you all.

Justin and Shauri Phillips

 
At Fri Aug 25, 05:00:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly and John,

My thoughts and prayers for you and precious Max are constant.

Love, Cindy Rowlett

 
At Fri Aug 25, 05:20:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John and Kelley,

We will keep baby Max and your family in our thoughts and prayers constantly. We pray that God will give you strength, peace, and hope, and that Max can have the best outcome possible. Max has already been blessed by being born into such strong and supportive family.

Max and Kim Kelley

 
At Fri Aug 25, 05:37:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly and John,
You have all 3 been in my thoughts and prayers constantly the last couple of days. There are many people praying for baby Max. Max is already a true blessing. Karie, thanks for keeping the blog updated.
Love,
Natalie Church

 
At Fri Aug 25, 06:15:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to check Max's update first thing this morning. I am still praying for sweet Max and your family. Our family has experienced first hand the power of God healing a baby's brain after a traumatic medical experience at birth. I am praying that God is already taking away these bleeds for Max and preparing him for a long, healthy, full life.
God bless your family and thank you for updating us!

 
At Fri Aug 25, 06:20:00 AM PDT, Blogger Dallas said...

I am praying without ceasing for baby Max. I have shared his story with several friends and know that they are praying for him too. I have also put the link to this blog on my blog in order to reach other prayer warriors. God is a miracle worker...we can never doubt that!

 
At Fri Aug 25, 07:47:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly,John and the whole family,
We are praying for you constantly.
Please know that little Max is being prayed for from Arkansas to Tennessee and beyond.
We love you and know that God is in control. Julie and Carol sent their love.
Love you all,
John and Fay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home