Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bilirubin levels are dropping

I just talked to Kelly. She said that they have gotten some more encouraging news today. They have had a busy morning meeting the with the doctor and physical therapist. So far I know that Max's conjugated bilirubin levels are dropping. The doctor feels that is fixing itself. Praise God. They met with the physical therapist this morning. I don't know all of the details of her evaluation but I do know that she gave Kelly and John some exercises and stretches that they can do with Max. As far as I know the doctor doesn't see a need for a shunt at this time. They did go on and consult a neurosurgeon at Kelly and John's request. He is supposed to meet with them today or tomorrow.

I will let you know when I have more details. Right now we need to thank God for the dropping bilirubin levels and continue to pray that his liver is not damaged and that that issue will totally and completely work itself out.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and concern. Your comments and e-mails are such an encouragement to Kelly and John and the rest of our family. We are confident that God is working overtime on our precious Max.

We keep praying,
Karie

8 Comments:

At Tue Aug 29, 09:30:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Max! Good to hear that the bili is dropping! Kelly and John, know that all of us who are praying for you are believing that God is "able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us.." My mom called this morning to tell us that her small group in TX and her ladies bible class have printed out pics of Max and are praying over them.
Our hearts and thoughts are on Max throughout our days.
Love, Jenni Chism

 
At Tue Aug 29, 09:31:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Julian Family--
Praise God for the improving of Max's Bilirubin levels. What an awesome God we serve!! He does hear our prayers and petitions for Max. May you continually be blessed by the presence of God while you watch Max grow and change.
Thank you for allowing me to be in prayer on your behalf.

In HIS love,
Cynthia Matthews

 
At Tue Aug 29, 09:35:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a praise that the levels are dropping! Max and you all are contstantly in my thoughts. I'll keep praying for his improvement and healing. Kelly, I talked to Kristin last night. I know it's good for you all that she is also close like Aunt Di, Uncle Terry, and Jill to help with anything. Hang in there. God is there!!!

Love you all,
Cousin Katie

Oh and thanks to Karie for keeping us all updated.

 
At Tue Aug 29, 09:40:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and John-
Praise God that his bilirubin levels are dropping--God is so good. Matt and I are praying for both of you and sweet baby Max everyday. We look for udates daily. It is so encouraging to both of us to see the strength that each of you have had during this time-which can only come from your faith and trust in God.
We will continue to pray!
Love Matt and Meredith Burcham

 
At Tue Aug 29, 10:37:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so proud of the two of you and your strength. We know that you have passed that strength and character on to Max. Keep looking to God and trusting his wisdom. You know we are here - just whisper and we will run but most important, God is here.
Love to the 3,
Terry (Papa)and Diana

 
At Tue Aug 29, 12:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Kate said...

You probably don't even remember me from Kojies (Katie Peters), but I have been keeping up with you guys and updates on Baby Max through Sara Jo Neal and Shea Lea Roberson (I live in Montgomery near the Robersons). Please know that my family and I are in prayer for you--that God might grant you peace through this difficult time. He is sovereign--all of this fear and suffering is going bring God glory somehow. He will be faithful to give you strength every day. Max is a gorgeous baby boy! I know you are so proud of him. God bless you!--Love, Katie, Aaron, Jack, Molly and Moriah Mitchell

 
At Tue Aug 29, 12:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger C. Beck said...

John and Kelly,

We certainly understand what you are going through and the frustration you must be experiencing. The feeling of helplessness,the roller coaster of emotions, and the WAITING is beyond description. You have been in our thoughts and prayers since Kelley called last Thursday morning. I hurt for you so much and wish I could do something to lift part of your burden. I know when Wendy was so sick, the greatest comfort I had was knowing that she was being prayed for by so many. THAT was the main thing I NEEDED. Knowing that helped us get through those days and weeks that seemed to go on forever. So, please know that you prayers for all of you are going up in the Beck and Freeman households, as well as throughout the United States. If we can help in any way, please let us know.

Much love,
Terry and Cindy Beck

 
At Mon Sep 04, 09:32:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly and John-

It took some time but I finally figured out how to make comments! Allan and I have been praying fervantly for Max's continued improvements and strength for you and John and the rest of the family. He is such a beautiful baby!! It is so exciting to see the improvements he is making hour by hour and day by day.

We will continue to pray for baby Max and all of you throughout the days ahead. We are here when you need us!!!

Love,

Janan, Allan and Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home